B.Sc. (Nursing) Download Application Form
Year Degree Course
OF SEATS & RESERVATION
No.of seats Govt.
1. Govt. Quota seats will be filled up as per Govt.
Quota seats will be filled up by the committee consisting
of Principal and two members from BFUHS & Pb. Govt.
Unfilled N.R.I, seats will be shifted to Management Quota.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
As per notification no. 5/24/2006 - 3HB3/3590 dated30-6-2006
of the Govt. of Punjab followed by Baba Farid University of
Health Sciences Faridkot, the entrance test (PPMET) for B.Sc.
Nursing will be open to Candidates as under:
1. Candidate must have passed in the subjects
of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English Individually
and must have obtained a minimum of 40% marks (30% SC/BC)
in Physics, Chemistry, Biology in 10+2 exam. In respect to
candidates belonging to Scheduled castes and scheduled Tribes
or other backward classes the marks obtained in P.C.B.
taken together in qualifying examination be pass marks instead
of 40% as stated above.
2. The admission will be made through Baba Farid University
of Health Sciences Faridkot as per merit prepared of exam
3. Every Candidate must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st Dec of particular year.
4. The Students shall pay the fees and other
charges for all types of seats as per the rate of fee
and other charges fixed by Govt. of Punjab from time to time.
5. Migration is not permissible.
OF APPLICATION FOR NRI QUOTA
prescribed application form appended in the prospectus
must be completed in Candidate's own handwriting and submitted
to Principal College of Nursing.
1. Eligibility Certificate attainable from Baba
Farid University of Health Sciences Faridkot is Compulsory.
2. One Copy of recent passport photograph duly
signed and attested.
3. Three unattested photographs (same size).
4. Attested copies of Certificate and Mark Sheet.
5. Merit Certificate.
6. Health Certificate from Civil Surgeon/Asstt. Civil
7. Two self addressed envelopes bearing postal stamps.
Nusing And Midwifery Download Application Form
and Half Year Diploma Course
seats are sanctioned annually for admission to this course
Eligibility criteria for ANM & GNM
1. Candidate should 10+2 passed of any stream
2. Candidate should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st Dec of particular year.
Eligibility criteria for Post
Basic B.Sc Nursing Two Years Download Application Form
Candidate should pass GNM